Compressed Coconut Peat Blocks
Coco peat is an organic growing medium made from coconut husk. Therefore, it is most easily found in tropical and archipelagic countries, such as Indonesia. There are many benefits that can be obtained by using coco peat. Good for use with the ground, or stand alone.
Coco peat is also widely used as a substitute for soil. Coco peat has water absorption and retention properties. It also has pores, which help air exchange, and the entry of sunlight. with The content of Trichoderma molds, a type of enzyme from fungi, can reduce disease in the soil. Thus, coco peat can keep the soil loose and fertile.
The advantages of coco peat include being more environmentally friendly, because it is made from organic materials and can degrade in the soil properly, if it is not used. In addition, coco peat with a certain process can be recycled back into a new planting medium. Even some types of pests such as those from the soil do not like being in coco peat.
- Coco coir is free of bacterial and fungal spores, so you will not introduce diseases into the garden or greenhouse.
- Easy to hydrate. It decreases water and nutrient usage. Ideal for growing specialty products such as mushrooms and microgreens.
- It has a pH of between 5.6 and 6.8. Many plants and microbes prefer mildly acidic soil. This pH allows plant roots to easily absorb nutrients.
- Coir improves the overall quality of soil. With repeated applications or in the correct mix rates, soil will become more friable and loose.
- It is resistant to mold and mildew. Prococo products are sterilized during production. Its low salt content limits salt buildup/burning.
- CocoPeat is ideal when making custom soil mixtures. It can be mixed with potting soil, compost and other grow mediums/amendments to support the plants being grown.
- Can be used for bedding, soil mediums, soil amendments and landscaping uses.
|Size||30 x 30 x 12-15 cm|
|Weight||± 5 kg|
|Electrical Conductivity||< 1.6 mS/cm|
|pH||5.0 to 7.0|
|Expansion||45 to 50 liters|
|Load ability||24 tons in 40 feet container|
|No. of Pallets||20 pallets in 40 feet container|
|No. of pieces/Pallet||240 Blocks|
|Packing||Palletized with shrink film|